- Add 2 tsp dry face mask to small glass or ceramic bowl (avoid plastic - some strong clays can draw any toxins from the plastic and into the face mask!)
- Add 1 tsp liquid of your choice - see below for options and tips;)
- Add 1-2 drops each of essential oils of frankincense and ylang ylang
- Mix and add more liquid or dry mask to reach desired consistency
- Apply evenly to face and/or neck and let dry for 10-15 min
- Wash off with warm water and apply a moisturizer like our Anti-Aging Face Oil for added benefits!
Water works great in a pinch as the liquid for this mask. But if you're looking to boost your mask's benefits to fit your skin's needs, you can try one of these liquids as a base, add something extra or mix and match your favorites! Have the Detox face mask instead? These bases and extras work awesome with our Detox face mask too;)
Green Tea (cooled): antioxidants + anti-aging
Milk: soothing + moisturizing
Black Coffee (cooled): antioxidant + tighten skin + reduce wrinkles
*Raw Honey: anti-inflammatory + exfoliates + brightens + fights acne
*Apple Cider Vinegar: smooth + balance PH + clear pores
* you just need a little bit of these extras to get benefits! Especially on vinegar, start with a 1/4 tsp or less as it can be pretty strong - you can always add more if you need it!
How do you like your face mask? Comment and let us know!