Love trying new oils? Choose from our list of pure essential oils that are on our trial run. We want to know which oils our customers are interested in so we've created some samples from our essential oil inventory to find which ones deserve a place in Verdant Oils' single oils shop.
Each oil is in limited supply and only while supplies last. Sample does not come with a full retail label.
Samples come in a 5ml size bottle with cardboard tube. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like the GCMS report on a sample or more information on a specific oil.
Essential Oil Samples
Sample comes in 5ml bottle and is protected in a Verdant Oils cardboard tube. Each essential oil sample has the same high quality and purity guarantee all single oils do in our shop.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the GCMS report on any of our samples.
Black Spruce Picea mariana
- soothes nerves; relieves pain, exhaustion and anxiety
Blood/Virginian Cedarwood Juniperus virginiana
- astringent, balancing to nervous system, anti-septic; encourages vein circulation, ease respiratory problems, benefits oily skin and acne, and repels insects
Chamomile, Roman Anthemis nobilis
- calming, anti-inflammatory; relieves pain, anxiety and stress
Citronella, Java Cymbopogon winterianus
- anti-inflammatory; deodorizes, calms nerves, repels insects
Copaiba Balsam Copaifera langsdorffii
- anti-inflammatory, helps relieve pain, support immune function, heal wounds and acne, reduce stress and anxiety, boost concentration and focus
Cypress Cupressus sempervirens
- astringent, wound healing; stimulates respiratory function; reduces perspiration
Lemongrass Cymbopogon citratus
- repels insects; relieves stress, nerve pain and headaches
Lime Citrus aurantifolia
- Lime (distilled) - nonphototoxic
- Lime (expressed) - phototoxic
- anti-inflammatory; promotes weightloss, supports immune system, relieves stress
Nutmeg Myristica fragrans
- Helps relieve pain, menstrual cramps and painful menstruation, aid digestion, reduce anxiety and stress, and energize.
- Nutmeg is psychoactive in large or long term doses. May interefere with medications. Do not ingest; dilute topical applications to 1-2%. Avoid use with children under 6yrs.
Palmarosa Cymbopogon martini
- anti-inflammatory, antibacterial; calms mood, mind and nerves, tones and moisturizes skin, helps cell growth and regeneration, wound healing, support immune function and reduce anxiety and depression.
Palo Santo Bursera graveolens
- anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer; relieves pain, anxiety and stress
Thyme, ct linalool Thymus vulgaris - kid safe type of thyme
- anti-bacterial, anti-viral; ease coughs