Our Allergy Relief blend has a lightly floral, citrusy-mint aroma reminiscent of spring. These three oils are powerhouses when it comes to relief. They combine anti-inflammatory, respiratory supportive, calming properties and more to help relieve seasonal allergy symptoms such as congestion, itchy eyes, sneezing and more. These oils work together to help calm inflammation, open airways, and calm an overactive immune system and sympathetic nervous systems. Allergy blend can be used for more than seasonal allergies, it’s a great calming and balancing blend for respiratory and stress.
Lemon - Citrus limon
Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
Peppermint - Mentha x piperita
- Seasonal allergy symptoms
- Prevention of seasonal allergy reactions
- Generally calming and balancing the body
- Calm and support respiratory system
- Calming of stress response
- Stress relief
- Mental fatigue
These statements are not evaluated by the FDA. Verdant EOs and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Aromatically: Directly inhale for quick relief, or diffuse for respiratory relief.
Topically: Dilute to 2% with carrier oil and rub on chest, may also be applied neat to bottoms of feet for small, short term applications (not for children under 3 years).
Phototoxic - always dilute when applying to skin exposed to direct sunlight, and avoid sun exposure for 1 hour after applying
Shelf life: 1 year when properly stored
Storage: Minimize exposure to light, air and heat to get the full benefit and life out of your oil. Store your oil tightly sealed and in cardboard tube between 59 and 71° F.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils
- Generally considered safe for pregnancy, consult your physician before use
- Not for breastfeeding women (due to peppermint oil)
- Not for children under the age of 3 (due to peppermint oil)
- Use cautiously and dilute to 1% (1 drop per 1tsp/5mL of carrier oil) with children under the age of 6 (due to peppermint oil)
- Phototoxic - always dilute to 1% or less when applying to skin exposed to direct sunlight
- Always test diluted oil on a small area of skin before topical use
- Peppermint leaves a strong cooling sensation and can possibly irritate mucous membranes/sensitive skin areas - avoid eyes, nose, mouth and other sensitive areas.