Golden Jojoba Oil
Jojoba is actually a liquid wax, not an oil. Because of its composition, Jojoba mimics your natural skin sebum and is excellent for all skin types. This oil absorbs quickly, balances and hydrates skin while leaving a silky smooth feeling.
Latin name: Simmondsia californica
Category: Carrier oil
Scent: Soft, faintly nutty aroma
Shelf life: Stable - store in a cool, dark place
Jojoba oil comes from the seed of a woody shrub native to the southern United States and northern Mexico. Jojoba oil is expressed from the seeds and is composed of a mixture of long chain monounsaturated liquid wax esters. Our Jojoba oil is "Golden", meaning it is unprocessed, unrefined and still has its beautiful, natural color.
- Benefits all skin types
- Satiny moisturizer
- Nourishes skin and may lessen effects of aging
- May help clear up and prevent acne
- Balances oil production in skin and scalp
- Luxurious liquid wax
- Mimics human sebum
- Long, stable shelf life
- Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and satiny - leaves some greasy residue
- Rich in vitamins E, B and minerals
- Antioxidant - prevents damage from free radicals
- Naturally non-comedogenic - doesn’t clog pores
- Naturally non-irritating - safe to use on sensitive skin, around eyes
These statements are not evaluated by the FDA. Verdant EOs and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.