Our Immune Support blend has a spicy citrus scent and packs a powerful punch. Our blend is formulated based off the famed traditional Vinegar of the Four Thieves recipe, but we’ve added several more oils to help strengthen and support the immune and respiratory systems. These oils work together to fight bacteria and viruses as well as aid your body in fighting infections. Together, these oils multiply the benefits each has on its own. Use this blend to help fight colds and the flu, support respiratory function, clean and purify the air, and as a household cleaner and disinfectant.
- Cinnamon Bark - Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Clove Bud - Eugenia caryophyllata
- Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus globulus
- Rosemary ct cineole - Rosmarinus officinalis
- Oregano ct carvacrol - Origanum vulgare
- Lemon - Citrus limon
- Sweet Orange - Citrus sinensis
- Immune support
- Respiratory support
- Helps fight colds and viruses
- Household cleaner
- Stimulating and energizing
- Air freshener/cleanser
- Bug repellant
These statements are not evaluated by the FDA. Verdant EOs and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Aromatically: Inhale directly for respiratory support or diffuse for stimulating, cleansing benefits
Topically: Dilute to 1-3% with carrier oil and apply to chest, back of neck and/or bottoms of feet.
Phototoxic: Always dilute when applying to skin exposed to direct sunlight, and avoid sun exposure for 2 hours after applying
Shelf life: 2-3 years when properly stored
Storage: Minimize exposure to light, air and heat to get the full benefit and life out of your oil. Store your oil tightly sealed and in cardboard tube between 59 and 71° F.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils.
- Contains HOT OILS - always dilute when applying to skin and avoid use on sensitive skin areas.
- Can irritate mucous membranes/sensitive skin areas - avoid eyes, nose, mouth and other sensitive areas.
- Not for pregnant or breastfeeding women (due to cinnamon, oregano and rosemary oils)
- Not for use on children under the age of 3 (due to eucalyptus and rosemary oils)
- Use cautiously and highly diluted (1% - 1 drop per 1tsp/5mL of carrier oil) with children under the age of 6 (due to hot oils)
- Phototoxic - always dilute to 1% or less when applying to skin exposed to direct sunlight
- Always test diluted oil on a small area of skin before topical use