Our Muscle Rub blend has a cool, refreshing herbal scent and is formulated to soothe, refresh and relieve muscles and nerves. These oils work together to calm nerves, relieve muscle and nerve pain, strengthen muscle tone and even combat fatigue. Together, these oils multiply the benefits each has on its own. Use this blend as a post-workout rub to strengthen and support muscles, or as soothing relief for muscle tension and soreness.
Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
Peppermint - Mentha x piperita
Sweet Marjoram - Origanum majorana
Rosemary - Rosmarinus officinalis
Sweet Basil - Ocimum basilicum
- Post-workout soreness and recovery
- Nerve and muscle tension
- Muscle spasms and cramps
- Muscle and nerve aches and pains
- Mental and physical fatigue
These statements are not evaluated by the FDA. Verdant EOs and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Aromatically: Inhale or diffuse for a soothing pick-me-up
Topically: Dilute to 2% with carrier oil and massage into desired area
Shelf life: 3-4 years when properly stored
Storage: Minimize exposure to light, air and heat to get the full benefit and life out of your oil. Store your oil tightly sealed and in cardboard tube between 59 and 71° F.
- If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using essential oils.
- Not for pregnant or breastfeeding women (due to basil, peppermint and rosemary oils)
- Not for children under the age of 3 (due to peppermint oil)
- Use cautiously and highly diluted (1% - 1 drop per 1tsp/5mL of carrier oil) with children under the age of 6 (due to peppermint oil)
- Always test diluted oil on a small area of skin before topical use
- Peppermint leaves a strong cooling sensation and can possibly irritate mucous membranes/sensitive skin areas - avoid eyes, nose, mouth and other sensitive areas.