Sweet Almond Oil
Sweet Almond oil is pressed and filtered from the dried kernel of the almond tree. The oil produced is a lightweight, gentle, and widely used carrier oil. Almond oil is rich in vitamins A, E and B, providing nourishment for all skin types. It also contains oleic acid, which is ideal for dry skin types, and linoleic acid which is known to heal, hydrate and plump skin.
Latin name: Prunus dulcis
Category: Carrier oil
Origin: USA Almonds refined in Spain/Italy
Method: Cold pressed & filtered
Color: Light yellow
Scent: Nearly odorless
Shelf life: 1-2 years - store in cool, dark place
This oil absorbs slowly to deeply nourish and moisturize, leaving only a slight residue. The slight greasy residue and slower absorption rate make Sweet Almond an excellent massage oil. Almond oil is ideal for dry skin types, but works as a wonderful deep moisturizer for all skin types.
- Benefits all skin types, especially dry skin
- Deep moisturizer
- Makeup remover
- May help clear up and prevent acne
- Massage oil
- Mild and Gentle - safe for sensitive skin
- Rich in Vitamins A, E and B
- High in Oleic acid - deep moisturizer
- High in Linoleic acid - heals, hydrates and plumps skin
- Antioxidant - prevents damage from free radicals
These statements are not evaluated by the FDA. Verdant EOs and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.